Thursday, June 7, 2018

5 Easy Ways to Combat Post Partum Hair Loss


 

1.     Don’t wash hair daily.  Instead try to only wash your hair when it truly needs it, be sure to use a conditioning shampoo or co-wash.

2.     Try Garlic Shampoo. Garlic shampoo has specific properties that help aid the scalp with hair loss. Try this one that I scooped up on Amazon, it really helped me in Month 4 when the hair fall out was the absolute worst.

3.     Limit combing and styling.  I stuck with 2 Dutch braids for about 3 weeks just braiding and re-braiding because I saw less hair fall out daily as my hair was protected in the braids.

4.     Double up on Leave-in conditioner. I don’t think it matters what conditioner you use, I used Redken and Shea Moisture products, but try to give your hair a little help with conditioning products as hair seems to get really dry during the post-partum period.

5.     Keep taking prenatal vitamins.  I know things have gotten a little busier in life, but try to keep up your vitamins, if not prenatals, try at least to take some B vitamins and they will give you that extra boost of energy that you will need with an infant who may not be snoozing all night just yet.





1.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! Mycapil

    ReplyDelete

© Shane's City Mom
Blogger Templates by pipdig