Monday, October 29, 2018

Baby's First Halloween - Group costume idea


This is year marks my baby’s first Halloween. I had dreamed up going as Jasmine and dressing my baby up as Raja (the tiger), any many other cutesy ideas…that is until my oldest son reminded me that he was also going to be in costume and wanted the three of us to match (Dad doesn’t celebrate Halloween). My son recently saw the Ghostbuster’s movie for the first time and loved it, so we are going as the Ghostbuster’s! I have worn many Halloween costumes, but this is my first time going as a Ghostbuster, so I am super excited too. Here are some pics of how our theme turned out…this costume is also warm and cozy so no need for a jacket :) We got the costumes at Halloween City, similiar to Spirit of Halloween, basically a Halloween pop-up store. The Stay-Puft Marshmellow costume came from Amazon.com.




https://amzn.to/2Db9ftm
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shane's City Mom
Blogger Templates by pipdig