Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Super Easy Golden State Warrior Themed 5th Birthday Party





For the past 8 months, my 5-year-old has been obsessed with NBA basketball, Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors, so I thought it only fitting that GSW were his theme for his birthday party at Dave and Buster’s. Dave and Buster’s was a fun place for the birthday because the kids were so entertained with the sights and games that the time flew by and I didn’t have to come up with any games for them. The game floor is noisy, but the hosts makes an announcement that brings guests back to the dining area for lunch in case kids get carried away and forget about lunch. The restaurant policy states that kids must be accompanied by an adult always which I happy about because parents were board standing around but entertained by the venue, too.  We got a nice package that allowed for a kid friendly lunch, with drinks and a game card for each kid that I loaded with $10 to get the young players started for the day. This theme was so much fun and I fell in love with the deep blue colors with the gold. All décor products were on Amazon and Party City, the Stephen Curry stand up came from Fatheads.com. I did run into some trouble with my helium tank and wasn’t about to get up as many balloons as I wanted to, but balloons were nowhere near the main attraction at this party!




Frost covered Oreos





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shane's City Mom
Blogger Templates by pipdig