Friday, February 23, 2018

What’s in My Diaper Bag

Since November, my diaper bag has been like a third child that I drag around, I thought it only appropriate to mention what I have in this bag. I love this bag, it’s a Marc Jacobs bag that I got from Nordstrom and have had for 4 years. It’s durable and easy to wipe down when needed. I simply stick my wallet in the bag and keep it moving. I don’t get a lot of compliments on the style of the bag, but only I know how great and easy it is to move around with.

Bag essentials:                                

Diapers
Wipes
Pacifier
Extra clothes
Gum
Nipple butter/cream
Alcohol spray
Lysol spray (travel size)
Extra t-shirt for mom
Snacks for my 4-year-old
Extra fork and spoon for 4-year-old snacks on the go
Bottle of water
Gauze blanket (for nursing and napping)
Diaper bag - http://bit.ly/2FwJWT6
Marc Jacobs diaper bag (Nordstrom)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shane's City Mom
Blogger Templates by pipdig